Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sept 26 2011 addendum

Also could you email me both grandparents home address and a copy of everyone birth day as well? Thanks.
I just looked up and read your profile on mormon.org. Sounds good. Where's dad's?

Also I wanted to share, last weekend it was really funny sister shutt and I were tracting in a park and there was a baby squirrel walking across the path. It started walking towards us and I told her to see how close it would get to her. It walked up to her shoe and then before either of us knew it startled climbing up her leg. This freaked us both out and she started yelling and shaking her leg to try and get it off. It wouldn't let go. After my initial shock of the situation I started laughing so hard. She looked like a crazy women. It made me think if grandpa's funny song about the Mississippi squirrel. Any way, fun times.

1 comment:

  1. Mom I love what you've done to the page! Very cute and very Hannah. What happened to James' roomate? and also who got stunk? I have to hear things from the Sister Missionary! Seriously people. Just bc I am on the otherside of the country doesn't mean I'm dead.

    ReplyDelete