Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sept 19, 2011

So my address is 2605 Berniece Champaign, Illinois and i can't remember the area code. So you'll have to find that. Only use this if you need to get something to me really quick. The best way to get things to me is through the mission home address. Mainly because when I get transferred, if you send it to my old address i have to wait and risk having my mail lost by the new sisters.

But it sounds like you had a very fun week playing games, clearing out land minus being stung. That's no fun. You finished nelsons song, you'll have to forward the lyrics and tune to me. I would love to see them. All my memories of Aunt Nancy are of her playing Tennis, being outside and being active. She's a fighter in my eyes and can beat this no problem.

Fall has come to Illinois as well. It has gotten cooler, still pretty humid though. I appreciate that we have a car now. It would be really hard to go out tracting in the wind and the rain. We still only have one progressing investigator, but we do have a few member referrals so we're pretty excited about that. Friday we spent much of the day outside tracting because we didn't have any teaching appointments. That was a very long day. But we made.

I'm glad James and Claire are doing so well. I sent them a letter earlier today in the mail so they'll get it in a few days. That's so sad about James's one roommate. What was he thinking, that is so stupid. And it hasn't even been a week.
Love you mom. Sorry this week's letter is so short.

Love Sister Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment