Wednesday, December 21, 2011

November 21, 2011

Hey mom, you're probably helping out with the new baby which I don't even know his name yet. ....Did everything go well? How is Kath?

The mission is going great. On Saturday sister shutt and I had an amazing tracting day. The Lord is really helping me at my door approaches. I really enjoy tracting now; it forces you to think really fast on your feet. We've had some really cool experiences and have met some really cool people. Not to mention am learning a lot about other religions. We've tracted Muslims, Hindus, Jews, lots of Christians and atheists. It’s always fun to learn about what other people believe. I had to laugh on Saturday night when we were tracting. It was getting dark, and every person we talked to told us to be careful. I felt like I was stuck in a time warp hearing the same think over and over again. I finally turned to sister shutt jokingly and said after one of the doors had shut that we were probably safer than they were. I know that the Lord protects his missionaries.

Sorry its short this week, love you mom.

Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment