Monday, May 21, 2012

May 7, 2012

I'm glad you received my letter okay. I have another one coming for mother’s day with some more pictures so you can update my blog and get a sneak peak. I haven't changed much; at least i don't think so. You'll have to let me know. This last week was amazing.... Mostly the weekend was amazing,. We were super busy with appointments. Meeting with LA families that we haven't been able to get in contact with, meeting with Christina and also having fun finding (aka tracting. But i don't like the word tracting so i use finding. Its more positive). We found some catholic nuns. That was a first. We also found a couple potentials that I'm eager to visit this week. Sunday was the highlight of the week for me. Alyssa (member, coming back to church) and Kenny (husband, NM) blessed they're baby on Sunday. Alyssa's grandfather did the blessing and pronounced a beautiful blessing. Later Alyssa went up and bore her testimony. That was the best thing i have ever experienced. Never mind everything else that happens on a mission, that moment and all the other moments like it make a mission worth it. The Gates Family also attended church on Sunday. They're a family we've only started working with in the last week. They're all members except William who's 7 and the father. I have yet to meet the dad, he's pretty good at dodging us. But sister Gates told us to call her because she wants us to come over this week so maybe this will lead to opportunities to meet and talk with him. love you and see you in a week. sister salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment